Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

AMAZING

The subject says it all.... i LOVE this game!!! I hope for a sequel PLZ!!!!!!!! i could make some music for it if you would give me the honor to work with you. check my page out, and see if you would like me to produce anything for any upcoming games! thank you :)

Only Intro Only Intro

Great track melody-wise, but the contrast between the kick and the snare is leaves me wanting more. The kick is powerful and punchy, and then the snare hits and it feels so weak in comparison. I would also take a look at the distortion on that snare, because it doesn't have that nice clean, clear quality to it. If you can clean up your snare, this will be a great track!

Plastic cups Plastic cups

awesome lead synth!! (the really cool square wave :P) looking forward to hearing more!

Never Fall Away Never Fall Away

I loved the intro with the deep piano and vocals, and then the drop really solidified the tune! great melody and structure (doesn't get boring!) too! The production was pretty solid as well; the only suggestion i have is to work with the eq more, seeing as the vocals sound a bit dull compared to the beat. Well done though! Anticipating more!