Acid Paradox - B.B.B. Acid Paradox - B.B.B.

very unique!

really nicely done! i liked the lead at 0:17 :) just one quick question, how did u get on the "best of the week"? like, how do u rack up that many listens? if u could enlighten me, it would be very much appreciated :)

Acid-Paradox responds:

Exotec :)

nice to see you again!!

Just Make A Lot of reviews in one day, Tell your friends to check and vote your stuff, and be nice to the other users.

I think that's a good strategy

Thanks for the review

Ruben -Acid Paradox-

The Monitor The Monitor

Good melody, but...

the mastering on this is not very good, really.... i did like the melody, but you should definitely put as much effort into the dynamics of the track as you did in the melody, because then you would be great! :)

culmor30 responds:

lol, i'm so bad at mastering, you have no idea

lessons gladly accepted

pm me

&amp;lt;TeK&amp;gt; Melody 17 <TeK> Melody 17

good stuff

very good melody, but it sounds a bit muddy through my monitors, and a bigger, louder kick would also help. overall, very well composed, though :)

TeKNeTiC responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I agree a bit about the kick (its not nearly mastered yet) but I don't really find it muddy (idk maybe for it is for you). Maybe near the beginning a bit or at the peak of the build up. Anyways thanks XD. Btw I reviewed your newest song.

Basshunter DiDiDi Remix Basshunter DiDiDi Remix

very good

very well done!!! you may want to check your master (the sound is a little bit harsh through my studio monitors). however, very well composed, and me being a basshunter fan, i enjoyed it very much! :)

Kreepman responds: