8 audio Reviews with Responses

[Hardstyle] Breakdown [Hardstyle] Breakdown

Lacking something important

I think that this may need some more bass. The rest is really catchy but try putting some BOOM into the bass if ya know what I mean. Best of luck. Have nice day.

VelociD responds:

Edited on 11/11/2010: Slightly changed (Bit more bass and crispier sound, also I altered the reverb)

Thx for your review =).

AF - Vitality AF - Vitality

Progressive good-ness

Very well done, your time was worth it, simple progressive trance. keep up the good work.

-Kris of Exotec

aliaspharow responds:

Well compared to your music i would hardly rate this as a 10 but hey i can't really contradict you can I. Thanks allot for the support!

Strobe (HLS Mix) Strobe (HLS Mix)

VERY well done!

One of the few tracks I've heard on NG with this level of professionalism. Everything from the structure of the song to the mixing/mastering has been executed at a very advanced level. I really enjoyed the melodies as well. Overall awesome job on this masterpiece! By the way, quick question, would you possibly like to collaborate with us in the future?

heartless1298 responds:

Dude, thanks!! All these reviews have put me in such a good mood :D. And sure! PM me about collabing.

Your Perfect Day Your Perfect Day

idk what ppl are hating on...

LOVE the creativity and originality of this song!!

5/5 - 10/10

CrustICroC responds:

Thank you.

I hate 0 point voters... listen to 5 seconds of a song and vote 0 points... :/

Acid Paradox - B.B.B. Acid Paradox - B.B.B.

very unique!

really nicely done! i liked the lead at 0:17 :) just one quick question, how did u get on the "best of the week"? like, how do u rack up that many listens? if u could enlighten me, it would be very much appreciated :)

Acid-Paradox responds:

Exotec :)

nice to see you again!!

Just Make A Lot of reviews in one day, Tell your friends to check and vote your stuff, and be nice to the other users.

I think that's a good strategy

Thanks for the review

Ruben -Acid Paradox-

The Monitor The Monitor

Good melody, but...

the mastering on this is not very good, really.... i did like the melody, but you should definitely put as much effort into the dynamics of the track as you did in the melody, because then you would be great! :)

culmor30 responds:

lol, i'm so bad at mastering, you have no idea

lessons gladly accepted

pm me

&amp;lt;TeK&amp;gt; Melody 17 <TeK> Melody 17

good stuff

very good melody, but it sounds a bit muddy through my monitors, and a bigger, louder kick would also help. overall, very well composed, though :)

TeKNeTiC responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I agree a bit about the kick (its not nearly mastered yet) but I don't really find it muddy (idk maybe for it is for you). Maybe near the beginning a bit or at the peak of the build up. Anyways thanks XD. Btw I reviewed your newest song.

Basshunter DiDiDi Remix Basshunter DiDiDi Remix

very good

very well done!!! you may want to check your master (the sound is a little bit harsh through my studio monitors). however, very well composed, and me being a basshunter fan, i enjoyed it very much! :)

Kreepman responds: